Terms & Conditions
1. A deposit is payable on booking. It is advisable to telephone or email to check availability of the dates required before sending your deposit. We will then reserve the dates for you for one week, but we must receive the deposit within that time. On receipt of the deposit we will confirm the booking.
2. The balance is due eight weeks before the holiday commences.
3. The maximum number of people to be accommodated overnight in each cottage is stated on the website and in the brochure and must not be exceeded.
4. Please telephone or email the owners a couple of days before arrival to arrange for the collection of the key.
5. The accommodation is available from 3pm on the first day of the holiday and visitors are asked not to arrive at the cottage before that time, inless by prior arrangement with the owners. Visitors are requested to vacate the cottage by 10am on the day of departure.
6. Holiday cancellations must be received in writing and will be acknowledged immediately.
7. When a holiday is cancelled, the deposit is forfeited. However if cancellation is less than four weeks prior to the holiday, the visitor is liable for the balance owing, unless the cottage is re-let. Insurance forms to cover you for this are sent out with the confirmation of booking - please do use them.
8. Visitors are requested to keep the cottage and all fixtures and fittings in the same condition as at the commencement of the holiday. Visitors are also asked to keep the cottage clean and tidy and to report any breakages or damage to the owners. All breakages and damage must be paid for.